- Commemorative Run report - April 7th
Twenty-two bikes, 3 three-wheelers and 1 combination turned out for this run with the good weather enjoyed by all. The route was about 40 miles followed by lunch at the cafe at Angle.
- Gower Run report - April 14th
Around 25 bikes turned out for this run on a dry but bitterly cold day. The distance was around 50 miles with cafe stops at Rhosilli Bay and Port Eynon.
- May 19th - Pre 31 & Girder Fork Run, organised by Jim Codd (01834 813173) and the Classic Run (Roy Thomas 01834 831602). Start at the Costa Cafe (old Little Chef), St. Clears roundabout at 10.30am.
- May 20th - Dryslwyn club night at 8.00pm - a week early with a guest speaker on early TT riders.
- May 22nd - mid week Fish and Chip Run, 7.00pm start from Morrison's Car Park, Carmarthen. Contact Val Newton 01269 843345.